Looking to care for your new Skechers Go Walk Shoes in the most effective way possible?
There are a few different ways to go about it, and each one will depend on the type of shoe.
Follow these simple tips to get them looking and feeling their best!
How To Wash Skechers Go Walk Shoes In Different Ways.
Skechers Go Walk Shoes can be washed either in the washing machine or manually.
Step 1: Remove Excess Dirt
Remove any excess dirt and debris with a brush or toothbrush. To do this fully, take the shoe off of your foot and brush away from the toes up.
Step 2: Make Cleaning Mixture
To make a cleaning mixture, put 1 cup of white vinegar in a spray bottle and fill it with water.
Step 3: Clean The Shoes
Spray the shoes with the cleaning mixture and use a cloth or sponge to scrub them clean. Don’t forget to work around the laces and straps.
Step 4: Use Clean Water to Wipe the Shoes
After scrubbing, rinse the shoes with clean water. Use a towel to dry them off completely.
Step 5: Allow The Shoes To Dry.
Allow the shoes to dry, It’s better to place them on a low-heat setting or inside an airing space for about two hours.
Washing In The Machine:
- 1. Preheat the machine to a gentle cycle and add shoes to the washer.
- 2. Add 1-2 cups of white vinegar to the load and toss shoes in.
- 3. Close the lid of the washer and start the machine!
- 4. Allow shoes to soak for 10 minutes then remove and discard vinegar water before washing with regular laundry.
- 5. Hang shoes to dry or machine dry on a low heat setting. The Skechers Go Walk Shoes are perfect for those looking for a stylish, comfortable pair of shoes to take on their next walking adventure. Follow these simple tips to keep your new sneakers in great condition!
If you’re washing your Skechers Go Walk Shoes in the washer and dryer, follow these simple steps:
- 1. Disconnect the shoe from the power source before removing it from its box or bag.
- 2. Remove any packing materials and fluff out the shoes as much as possible.
- 3. Add a small amount of detergent to the wash and fill the machine with water.
- 4. Place the shoes in the washer on their sides, and add more water as needed to cover them completely.
- 5. Close the lid of your machine and wait until the shoes are completely soaked.
- 6. Cycle the cycle on delicate and remove the shoes when they’re clean, being sure to rinse them thoroughly before placing them back in their box or bag.
- 7. If you’re cleaning your Skechers Go Walk Shoes with a brush only, start by wetting the brush and wringing it out.
- 8. Swirl the brush over each shoe in a circular motion, being careful not to let any water get into the shoes.
- 9. Dry your shoes with a cloth or air-dry them on a low setting if possible.
If you’re cleaning your Skechers Go Walk Shoes with a cloth only, start by wetting the cloth and wringing it out.
- 1. Place the shoes in front of you so that their tongues are facing outwards.
- 2. Wipe down each side of the shoe with a damp cloth, being careful not to get any water into the shoe.
- 3. Make sure that each side of the shoe is clean before moving on to the next one.
- 4. If you’re cleaning your Skechers Go Walk Shoes with a brush only, start by wetting the brush and wringing it out.
- 5. Swirl the brush over each side of the shoe in a circular motion, being careful not to let any water get into the shoe.
- 6. Dry your shoes with a cloth or air-dry them on a low setting if possible.
Things to remember
- Wash your Skechers Go Walk Shoes with detergent and warm water before you start
- Be sure to leave enough space in the washer so that the shoes can move around
- Close the lid of the machine when it’s running, and be patient; it may take a few cycles to get the shoes clean
I hope you got the answer to your question how to wash Skechers Go walk shoes? Follow these simple tips to get the most out of them! Whether you’re new to Skechers or just need a little refresher, these tips will help you keep your shoes in top condition. We recommend reading them before each and every use, to ensure optimal performance. Thanks for reading!
Can I wash my Skechers shoes in the washing machine?
Some Skechers shoes can be machine-washed in a cold or warm water cycle with detergent. Check the care label of your shoe for specific instructions.
How do you machine wash Skechers Go Walk shoes?
There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to machine-washing Skechers Go Walk shoes. However, we recommend following the instructions that came with your specific pair of shoes. Some machines require you to remove the shoes before putting them in the machine, while others allow you to put them in with the shoes on. Be sure to read the instructions carefully before starting!
Should I put my skechers go walk shoes in the dryer or air-dry them when they are completely dry?
You can wash your Skechers Go Walk Shoes in the machine, but it is best to put them in a mesh bag first for protection. You do not need to dry them; they will air-dry quickly.